Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bad runs of cards continues...

Samething today at the 2/5, couldnt get anything going, was in for 550, just just couldn't hit a flop to save my life. I think I've had like 10+ pocket pairs at the 2/5 in the past couple of sessions and haven't hit a single set. So when we were down to 5 players at the 3rd 2/5 table at nautica, I really turned on my aggression. Since I couldnt hit any flops, and now we re playing 5 handed, why not just steal? After 1/2 hours of playing 5 handed, i was able to turn my last 300 into 620, just relentless betting. So +70 for 3 hours of playing. Not great, but I will take the win.

On a side note, I've been extremely happy that I've been able to even score little winning sessions when I'm totally card dead. The old myself would have not been possible. My old self would have tried to raise and re-raise tons trying to make something happen, and turn some sessions into mass loss. Instead of right now, I let the game come to me. I guess my game is going toward another step of maturation. For that, I'm very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment